Developing Communication Through
Developing Communication Through Sensory Play
Due to Coronavirus we currently do not have any events planned for this training we are taking bookings for private sessions from September 2020. Please feel free to email to discuss your requirements.
Develop your understanding of the importance of early communication and how our senses support these skills. Learn a variety of non-verbal ways children can communicate and ways to develop this learning and communicating.
During the course you will:
* Develop an understanding of how our senses impact on our ability to communicate.
* Learn the verbal and non-verbal ques children use to communicate.
* Engage in activities and take away printed activity sheets linked to Development Matters.
* Receive quick reference sheets for key facts from the course.
* Opportunities to view various resources